RAS-Consulting – Pekka Marttinen
I collect personal information for customer relationship management purposes.
The processing of personal data is based on a legitimate interest and legal obligations.
If you are a customer, your personal information will be received by:
– Our company, ie Pekka Marttinen
– Yourself, if we talk, for example, by e-mail
– My accounting firm (billing information only).
We store your personal information:
– In the e-mail archive for the period prescribed by law
– In the accounting material for the period prescribed by law
You have the following rights:
– The right to inspect personal data concerning you
– The right to rectify the data
– The right to limit processing
– The right to object to the proceedings
– The right to withdraw consent
– The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
Please note that you only have the “right to be forgotten” if we have no legal obligation to continue processing your personal information.
All personal information is treated with confidence.
We use a secure https: connection on the website and if you contact us using the contact form, your information will not be used for anything other than the above. Your information will not be used for marketing.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer when he or she visits a website. Cookies do not contain personal information and cannot be used to run programs or store viruses on a user’s computer.
Cookies improve the quality of service. Browsing the pages without cookies may affect the operation of the service so that some functions cannot be used.
The site collects data for Google Analytics, such as the number of visitors and information about where the visitor came from. This will help improve our service and site. The information you send to Google is anonymized.
Content embedded from other pages:
Pages may contain embedded content, such as videos from YouTube. Opening up such embedded content is the same as visiting that site, in effect YouTube. My site has videos embedded from YouTube. If you do not accept cookies set by YouTube, you will not see videos.
The site also has links to magazine articles made from RAS-Consulting Opening content is the same thing as visiting the pages of that publisher, if you do not accept their cookies, you will not see the publications.
You can change your cookie settings from the link below.